Compeed Heel Cracks in the two dressings.
What are cracked heels?
Cracks in heels generally occur when the feet are removed.
They can become painful when you are standing a long time, and if untreated, can become more severe because the open wound can become infected more easily. They are usually easy to identify and may appear with a hard yellow-brown.
Cracks on the Heels can occur for various reasons such as standing for a long time, being overweight, wearing sandals and summer heat.
How does COMPEED ®?
Cracks in COMPEED Heels ® is designed specifically to alleviate and moisturize dry, cracked heels. The patch absorbs moisture from the skin, forming an effect optimum pad relieves pressure and provides optimal conditions for healing.
• Moisturizes dry and cracked skin creating optimal conditions for healing
• instant relief of pain and pressure
How to apply:
1. For best results, soften the skin heel dipping your feet in warm water for several minutes. Remove hard skin gently scratching with fingernails or rubbing with a towel. Do not use files.
2. Ensure that the heel skin is dry and free of creams and oils.
3. For optimal adhesion, heat for 1 minute COMPEED ® hands before and after application