Filorga Mesotherapist Tissular stimulation program + Roller
Firmness, elasticity, radiance, wrinkles.
This program, directly inspired by anti-ageing mesotherapy protocols, gives back to skin its suppleness, firmness, elasticity and radiance.
The roller deeply stimulates the skin thanks to its micro-needles placed on its rotating head. It acts in synergy with the sterile polyrevitalizing NCTF® solution, star ingredient used in aesthetic medecine, and helps its diffusion to recreate a more dense and more dynamic cutaneous tissue.
Visible results in 3 weeks. After 1 week skin is more radiant, after 2 weeks skin is more supple, more elastic. After a 3-week program skin quality is transformed.
Stimulated, redensified, skin brights with a new quality.
3-week treatment with one session every 2 days.
1. PREPARATION: Use on perfectly cleansed, make-up-free skin. You may wipe your face with a cotton pad moistened with a disinfectant solution.
2. SPRAYING: Shake the bottle thoroughly and spray over the whole face (5 to 6 sprays). The NCTF® Poly-revitalising Solution supplied is sterile and will remain so for the duration of the protocol.
3. ROLLER: Open the roller blister and remove the protective cap. This device is sterile during its 1st use and should be cleaned afterwards by placing it under running hot water or putting it in a bath of disinfectant solution.
4.-Roll the rotating head over the face using very light pressure. The pressure will depend on the thickness and sensitivity of the skin. The ideal pressure may cause a little transitory redness, proof of the .
effectiveness of the procedure, but it should never cause bleeding. To assess it, you can test the Roller on the back of your hand and gradually increase the pressure each day, according to how the skin reacts. Avoid contact with the eyes and lips.
5. SPRAYING: Spray the Poly-revitalising Solution once more after using the roller on the face. Leave the solution to be absorbed by the epidermis (upper layers), without spreading it or tapping with fingertips. You may feel a fleeting stinging sensation which will gradually fade.
6. TO FINISH: At the end of the session, apply Neocica® or your regular night cream. Place the cap back onto the roller head properly to protect the needles.
Precautions for use
Do not combine this programme with any other potentially irritating or sensitising skin care routine. Use only on healthy skin, free from even the slightest lesion (acne, herpes, eczema, skin break-out, mole, etc). Handle the roller with care and never use excessive pressure.
Apply a moisturising / soothing skin care cream such as Neocica® at the end of the protocol. The micro-needles gradually become blunt with use during the sessions. Do not use the roller for any further treatments.