Halite is the first scientifically developed for the treatment of oral halitosis. Eliminates bacteria-producing CVS (mainly responsible for bad breath) and prevents further growth.
Its formula contains:
- Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.05%, broad-spectrum antiseptic. Bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties against bacteria producing volatile sulfur compounds (CVS or malodorous substances), the main cause of bad breath.
- Zinc lactate 0.14%, CVS neutralizes and protects the oral cavity.
- 0.05% cetylpyridinium chloride, which acts synergistically with antiseptic chlorhexidine prolonging its action, helping to reduce production of CVS.
- Bad breath caused by transitory food, drinks, snuff, hormonal changes, medications, etc..
- Chronic bad breath (halitosis), accumulation of bacteria in the oral cavity that produce gases.
Instructions for use:
- Perform gargling with 15 ml 2 times daily (morning and evening), for 1 minute. It is preferable to perform the rinses after use of a tongue cleaner to maintain proper hygiene of the tongue.