Kouriles fluid emulsion 30ml. Dermathea.
Daily care of seborrheic dermatitis of the face, scalp and body of the adult and baby (milk crust). It can be used as an alternative to or associated with specific treatments. Relay corticosteroid therapy.
Description: octopirox (piroctone olamina) is a recognized antifungal activity against Malassezia furfur, respecting the non-pathogenic flora. Hyaluronic acid (HUCP) moisturizes, protects and restores the scalp, also seborreguladoras properties. Kouriles emulsion also contains Sebomina SB12 (pentacetato glucose, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, potassium thiocyanate, lactoferrin), property antimycotic, antibacterial and antiseborreicas. Norgel presents an important action moisturizing, antibacterial and antifungal, allowing to avoid the use of potentially sensitizing preservatives. Emulsion Kouriles removed the scales from the affected area, resolves itching and erythema, prevent the proliferation of microorganisms and provides maximum hydration. It contains no preservatives, is rapidly absorbed and not greasy.
How to use:
Seborrheic dermatitis of the adult.
- Face and Body: Kouriles emulsion applied twice daily on the skin clean and dry. Is easily absorbed without leaving oily residue.
- Scalp: Kouriles use shampoo twice a week, although it is not used more often contraindicated.
Dermatitis and baby milk crust:
- Face and body: the same pattern as in adults.
- Scalp-dairy crust: apply twice a day according to the following pattern:
- Wash with Kouriles shampoo.
- Use a soft brush or comb to help remove crusts.
- Implement Kouriles Emulsion leaving it with a gentle massage action throughout the night.
Morning: Kouriles applied emulsion with a gentle massage.