The chronic blepharitis is an affectation of the free palpebral edge that may be due to different
causes, presents with swelling, itching and scaling or crusting on the eyelashes. In patients with
seborrheic dermatitis and acne rosacea can also affect the eyelids, with blepharitis
with inflammation and excessive sebaceous secretion.
Lefarite a gel-cream is specially developed by Laboratoires Thea for the daily care of
eyelids with excess sebaceous secretion as blepharitis, seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea.
Lefarite brings in its composition:
• Sepicalm and Aloe Vera, substances with proven anti-inflammatory action;
• Phlorogine regulates the excess of sebaceous secretion and action has an antilipasa;
• Enteline 2, antipruritic and sedative;
• Octopirox, antimycotic properties;
• Lipacide with antimicrobial and antifungal activity, acidifies the skin pH, helping to
normalize the skin flora;
• hyaluronic acid and glycerin, moisturizing recognized.
Lefarite has been tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control showing an excellent tolerance.
Lefarite has been formulated to minimize risk of allergy, 100% free of perfumes and parabens
and has been tested for allergies.
The galenic is a lightweight cream-gel quickly absorbed, suitable for the delicate skin around
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean the eyelids and palpebral edge with a product specific hygiene as Lephanet.
2. With clean, dry skin, apply Lefarite with your fingertip on the edge palpebral and / or around the
according to need eye contour, morning and night with a gentle massage until completely absorbed.