International Pharmacy prospect recommends downloading is in Spanish
Strawberries Strepsils lozenges 24 (sugar)
Leaflet: Information for the user
Lozenges Strepsils strawberry flavor with 2,4-dichlorobenzyl alcohol, amylmetacresol.
Read this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you. Follow exactly as drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you get any side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to side effects not listed in this leaflet.
- You should consult your doctor if worsens or does not improve after 2 days of treatment.
In this leaflet:
1. What Strepsils and what it is used.
2. What you need to know before you start taking Strepsils.
3. How to take Strepsils.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation Strepsils.
6. Contents of the pack and other information.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
Holder of the marketing authorization
RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE, S.A.
C / Mataro, 28
08403 Granollers (Spain)
Responsible for manufacturing
RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Nottingham Site. Thane Road, Nottingham. United Kingdom.
Date of last revision of this leaflet November 2012
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es/