Cinfatós expectorant oral solution in sachets is a nonprescription drug.
International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of this medicine before use. This leaflet is in Spanish (from Spain).
Leaflet: Information for the user
Expectorant Cinfatós 10 mg + 100 mg oral solution in sachets
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide / Guaifenesin
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you
- Follow instructions exactly drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you experience side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See Section 4
- You should consult a doctor if it gets worse, or if you also have fever, rash or persistent headache or does not improve after 7 days of treatment
In this leaflet:
1. What is expectorant cinfatós and what it is used.
2. What you need to know before you start taking expectorant cinfatós.
3. How to take expectorant cinfatós.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation cinfatós expectorant.
6. Contents of the pack and other information.
1. What is expectorant cinfatós and what it is used
It is a medicine containing dextromethorphan hydrobromide is an antitussive and expectorant guaifenesin that is.
It is indicated for the relief of cough and to facilitate the expulsion of excess mucus and phlegm in colds and flu for adults and children from 6 years. You should consult a doctor if worsens or does not improve after 7 days of treatment.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing:
Cinfa Laboratories, S.A.
Olaz-Chipi, 10 Industrial Park Areta
31620 Huarte-Pamplona (Navarra)
Date of last revision of this leaflet: August 2014
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es/