Cinfatós 15 mg oral solution in sachets is a nonprescription drug.
International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of this medicine before use. This leaflet is in Spanish (from Spain).
cinfatós 15 mg oral solution in sachets
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you. Follow exactly the instructions of drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you experience side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See Section 4.
- You should consult a doctor if worsens or if you also have fever, rash or persistent headache, or does not improve after 7 days of treatment.
In this leaflet:
1. What is cinfatós and what it is used.
2. What you need to know before you start taking cinfatós.
3. How to take cinfatós.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation cinfatós.
6. Contents of the pack and other information.
1. What it is cinfatós and what it is used
Dextromethorphan, the active principle of this medicine is a cough suppressant that inhibits the cough reflex.
It is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of cough is not accompanied by expectoration (irritative cough, nervous cough) for adults and adolescents from 12 years.
You should consult a doctor if worsens or does not improve after 7 days of treatment.
Holder of the marketing authorization and Manufacturer
CINFA LABORATORIES, S.A.
Olaz-Chipi, 10 - Polygon Areta
31620 Huarte - Pamplona (Navarra)
This leaflet was approved in: May 2014
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es/