LCN CN3 60 capsules 745 g
The CN3 is a food supplement composed of the following nutrients: L-Carnitine tartrate; L-Taurine; Gelatin (capsule); maltodextrin; Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 3; Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 1; Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate) 2; NADH (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide reduced form); Colorant: titanium dioxide, red iron oxide; Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 4.
The nutrients contained CN3 contribute and help:
• reduce tiredness and fatigue. (2,3,4)
• normal psychological function. (1,3,4)
• the normal functioning of the heart. (1)
• the normal metabolism of homocysteine, influential factor cardiovascular and cerebrovascular problems. (3,4)
• the protection of cells against oxidative damage. (2)
• the normal energy metabolism (1,2,3,4)
INGREDIENTS: One capsule contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1) 4 mg.
Riboflavin-5-phosphate (vit B2) 4 mg.
3 mg NADH.
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (Vit B6) 6 mg.
Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 3 ug.
L-carnitine tartrate 230 mg of L-carnitine.
L-Taurine 200 mg
DIRECTIONS: One capsule or dosage recommended by the professional, before breakfast with some water.
Presentation packs of 60 capsules 745 g.
Remember: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.