Petit CN LCN Base in envelopes. Pregnancy, lactation, growth and development of children and adolescents.
Petit CN Base is a dietary supplement composed of the 23 most important nutrients:
Nutrient forms Petit CN Base with the exact amount of each contribute to:
GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE BONES normal (1.4).
NORMAL DEVELOPMENT COGNITIVE children (2,3).
PETIT CN COMPOSITION Base
Content for about:
- Retinol acetate (vit A) 400 mg
- Cholecalciferol (vit D3) 10 mg
- D-alfatocoferil succinate (vit E) 5 mg of alpha-tocopherol
- Calcium ascorbate (vit C) 250 mg of vitamin C
- Thiamine HCl (Vit B1) 2.5 mg
- Riboflavin-5-phosphate (vit B2) 2.5 mg
- Niacinamide (vit B3) 7 mg
- Calcium D-pantothenate (vit B5) 4 mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vit B6) 3 mg
- Biotin (vit B7) 50 mg
- Calcium L-methyl (Vit B9) 200 mcg of folate
- Methylcobalamin (vit B12) 2 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 2 mg
- Hill 200 mg
- Calcium citrate 200 mg calcium
- Total calcium (to be determined)
- 150 mg Magnesium citrate magnesium
- Zinc gluconate Zinc 6 mg
- 0.5 mg cupric copper citrate
- 6 mg iron bisglycinate iron
- Manganese citrate, manganese 1 mg
- 10 g of sodium molybdate molybdenum
- 30 mg sodium selenite selenium
- Potassium Iodide 40 mg of iodine
- Chromium picolinate 40 mcg of chromium
- Saccharomyces boulardii 2x1010 CFU / g 125 mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 4g
Without additives, flavors or colors added
Neutral taste. Easy dissolution and mixing with food and drink.
HOW TO USE Petit CN Base
Children 3-8 years: 1 sachet per day.
Children and adolescents aged 9-17 years: 1 or 2 tablets a day.
Pregnant women: 2 tablets a day.
Lactating women: 1 or 2 tablets a day.
Or the dose prescribed by the doctor.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
Mix the contents on food or hot drinks at breakfast. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
WARNINGS Petit CN Base
In some people / children Petit CN Base can intensify the yellow color of the urine (vitamin B2 having this color), this effect being harmless.
In the early days some people / children may experience some bloating and gas in the intestine due to the intake of fiber (FOS) and its use by the good bacteria in the body. These symptoms are temporary and disappear with continued taken after 5 -7 days, when the intestine is regularized. Natural products and foods can also cause intolerance in people sensitive to any of its components.
As with any other product, should not take or manage Petit CN Base if you have allergy or intolerance to any of its components.
Petit CN Base does not require cold storage, however it is preferable to save
a cool, dry place and do not cause sudden changes in temperature.
Like any other food supplement, keep Petit CN Base outside
reach and sight of young children.