An envelope provides 266 mg of green tea extract, with a minimum of 250 mg of EGCG. The bioavailability of the FontUp® EGCG has been clinically proven.The green tea extract, being contained within a nutritional base, prevents the EGCG from being fasted, which guarantees its optimal bioavailability.
FontUp® incorporates EGCG into a nutritional profile adapted to the nutritional needs of adults over 16 years of age:
- Complete diet with all the necessary nutrients, 13 vitamins and 15 minerals: zinc contributes to normal cognitive function. Vitamin C, copper and selenium participate in the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- High soluble fiber content (Nutriose®) that contributes to the control of postprandial glycemia.
- Exclusive blend of soluble fibers (FOS and Nutriose®) that combined help regulate intestinal transit.
- 100% whey proteins, with a high biological value.
- Delicious chocolate flavor that ensures better compliance.
- Without gluten.
- Without lactose.
Maltodextrin, whey proteins, soluble fiber (resistant dextrin, fructooligosaccharides), vegetable oils (palm, palm kernel, canola, sunflower, high oleic sunflower), sugar, cocoa powder, mineral salts (sodium, potassium, chlorine, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium), 0.5% green tea extract, aroma (vanilla), emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins (C, niacin, E, D, B6, B2, B1, A, folic acid, biotin, K, D, B12), sweetener: sucralose, fish oil, antioxidants (extract rich in tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate).
Presentation and how to use
FontUp® is indicated as a complement to the diet of people over 16 in situations that require an extra nutritional contribution.
To prepare a drink, add the contents of an envelope in 100 ml of water. Stir vigorously until completely dissolved.
Distribute the recommended daily dose in two doses: half in the morning and half at night.
Do not take more than two envelopes a day.