Farmacia-Internacional advised to download the brochure
Gine Canesten (100mg) 6 vaginal tablets
Prospect: user information in Spanish
Read this leaflet carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Follow exactly as drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse, even if it comes to side effects not listed in this leaflet.
- You should consult a doctor if worsens or does not improve after 3 days.
In this leaflet:
1. What Gine-Canesten and what it is used
2. What you need to know before you start using Gine-Canesten
3. Using Gine-Canesten
4. Possible side effects
5. Conservation-Gine Canesten
6. Contents of the pack and other information
Clotrimazole is an antifungal (a medicine used to treat fungal infections).
This drug is indicated for the treatment of uncomplicated vulvovaginal candidiasis (vaginal infection caused by a fungus called Candida) (see section Precautions).
The main symptoms are itching usually accompanied by an increase in vaginal discharge, pain and redness of the vaginal and vulvar zone area, burning and burning sensation when urinating. These symptoms are not specific to a vulvovaginal candidiasis. If in doubt, see your doctor.
Looks like and contents of the pack:
This medicine vaginal tablets are elongated almost white.
It comes in containing 6 vaginal tablets and vaginal applicator.
Holder of the marketing authorization
BAYER HISPANIA, SL
Av Baix Llobregat, 3 -. 5
08970 Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona)
Responsible for manufacturing
Bayer Pharma AG
Date of last revision of this leaflet: May 2014
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es/