Strepsils Honey and Lemon is an antiseptic lozenge medicine,
For relief of sore throats. If you are pregnant. Consult your doctor before taking Strepsils Honey and Lemon. Not for use in children under 6 years. Download the leaflet read carefully before using Strepsils.
Strepsils prospect in Spanish.
Leaflet: Information for the user lozenges Strepsils honey and lemon flavor
Alcohol 2,4-dichlorobenzyl, amylmetacresol.
International Pharmacy recommends that you read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Follow exactly the instructions contained in medication administration
this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you get any side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to side effects not listed in this leaflet.
- You should consult your doctor if worsens or does not improve after 2 days
In this leaflet you should download
1. What Strepsils and what it is used.
2. What you need to know before you start taking Strepsils.
3. How to take Strepsils.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation Strepsils.
6. Contents of the pack and other information.
Strepsils lozenges honey lemon flavor and color are circular pads
yellow with honey and lemon flavor and Strepsils icon engraved on both sides.
Each pack contains 10 or 24 lozenges. It may not all sizes
container may be marketed.
Holder of the marketing authorization holder and responsible for the production of the marketing authorization: RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE SA
C / Mataro, 28-08403 Granollers (Spain)
Responsible for manufacturing:
RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Nottingham Site. Thane Road, Nottingham. United Kingdom.
Date of last revision of this leaflet December 2012
The detailed and updated information on this product is available on the
Web page of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS)