Strefen 8.75 mg lozenge orange flavor
International Pharmacy recommends downloading the leaflet before using this medication contains information on drug interactions.
The prospect of this in Spanish Strefen
In this leaflet:
1. What Strefen and what it is used
2. What you need to know before you start taking Strefen
3. How to take Strefen
4. Possible side effects
5. Conservation Strefen
6. Contents of the pack and other information
Strefen containing flurbiprofen. Flurbiprofen is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that have analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used for the relief of sore throat symptoms such as irritation, pain, difficulty swallowing and sore throat in adults and adolescents from 12 years.
LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER Strefen 8.75 mg lozenge orange flavor flurbiprofen read this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you. Follow exactly as drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again. - If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you get any side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist, even if it's possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
See Section 4.
- You should consult a doctor if worsens or does not improve after 3 days of treatment.
Looks like and contents of the pack
The lozenges are round, white to light with the brand logo engraved yellow. The package contains 16 pills.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing:
Authorisation Holder RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE marketing, SA C / Mataro, 28 08403 Granollers (Spain)
Responsible for manufacturing Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare International Ltd, Nottingham, NG90 2DB UK.
Date of last revision of this leaflet: July 2015 The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS): http://www.aemps.gob.es/