International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of antiallergic Respibien before use
The prospect of antiallergic Respibien is in Spanish
LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER.
Respibien anti-allergy nasal spray
Read all of this leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you.
This medicine is available without prescription. However, for best results, you should
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If symptoms worsen or persist after three days of continuous treatment, consult
to the doctor.
- If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any effect
Adverse not mentioned in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
In this leaflet:
1. What respibien antiallergic and what it is used
2. Before using respibien antiallergic
3. Using antiallergic respibien
4. Possible side effects
5. Storing allergenic respibien
6. Further information.
Looks like and contents of the pack
This medicine is a solution for transparent and low viscosity aqueous nasal spray. They
in a pack with dosing pump containing 15 ml of solution.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
CINFA LABORATORIES, S.A.
C / Olaz-Chipi, 10. Polygon Areta.
31620 Huarte - Pamplona (Navarra) SPAIN
This leaflet was approved in March 2010.