International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of this nasal discongestivo, which is a drug and contains contraindications and method of use adequado.
The prospect of this in Spanish Respibien freshmint
LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Respibien freshmint 0.5 mg / ml nasal spray
Read this leaflet carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Follow exactly as drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you get any side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to side effects not listed in this leaflet. You should consult a doctor if worsens or does not improve after 3 days of treatment
This medication belongs to the group of medicines called sympathomimetics. It is a nasal decongestant oxymetazoline medicament comprising as an active ingredient. Oxymetazoline administered through the nose, causes constriction of blood vessels locally, easing the nasal mucosa.
It is suitable for local and temporary relief of nasal congestion in adults, adolescents and children over 6 years. (More information in the prospectus)
In this leaflet:
1. What respibien freshmint and what it is used.
2. What you need to know before you start using respibien freshmint.
3. Using respibien freshmint.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation freshmint respibien.
6. Contents of the pack and other information
Looks like and contents of the pack
respibien freshmint is a slightly whitish solution for nasal spray. It comes in packs containing 15 ml.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
Cinfa Laboratories, S.A.
C / Olaz-Chipi, 10 - Industrial Estate Areta
31620 Huarte-Pamplona (Navarra) - Spain
This leaflet was approved in February 2012.
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) www.aemps.gob.es