Respibien 0.5 mg / ml solution
International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of this medicine before you buy.
The prospect of this drug is in Spanish.
LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER
respibien 0.5 mg / ml nasal spray
Read this leaflet carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Follow exactly as drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you get any side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to side effects not listed in this leaflet.
- You should consult a doctor if worsens or does not improve after 3 days of treatment.
1. What respibien and what it is used.
2. What you need to know before you start using respibien.
3. Using respibien.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation respibien.
6. Contents of the pack and other information.
- The active substance is oxymetazoline hydrochloride. Each ml contains 0.5 mg (65 micrograms per actuation) oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are: benzalkonium chloride, glycine (E-640), povidone (E-1201), sorbitol (E-420) and purified water.
Looks like and contents of the pack
respibien is a solution for colorless or slightly yellowish nasal spray. It comes in packs containing 15 ml.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
Cinfa Laboratories S.A.
C / Olaz-Chipi 10- Industrial Estate Areta.
31620 Huarte Pamplona (Navarra) - Spain
Date of last revision of this leaflet: May 2012
Other sources of information
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) www.aemps.gob.es/