International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of this medication before using.
Leaflet: Information for the user is in Spanish
Emportal 10 g powder for oral solution
Read this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you
Follow exactly as drug administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If you get any side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to side effects not listed in this leaflet. See Section 4.
- You should consult a doctor if worsens or does not improve after 3 days.
1. What Emportal and what it is used
2. What you need to know before you start taking Emportal
3. How to take Emportal
4. Possible side effects
5. Conservation Emportal
6. Contents of the pack and other information
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
Holder of the marketing authorization
Angelini Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
C. Osi, 7 08034 Barcelona Spain
Responsible for manufacturing
Lamp S. Prospero SpA
Via della Pace, 25 / A San Prospero (Modena) Italy
A.C.R.A.F. SpA (Aziende Chimiche Riunite Angelini Francesco)
Via Vecchia Del Pinocchio, 22-60131 Ancona (AN) Italy
Date of last revision of this leaflet: February 2014.
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es/