Glycerin suppositories Rovi adults is a nonprescription drug.
International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of this medicine before use. This leaflet is in Spanish (from Spain).
Glycerin Suppositories ROVI ADULTS
Read all of this leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you.
This medicine is available without prescription. However, for best results, it must be used appropriately.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days should consult your doctor.
- If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
In this leaflet:
1. What it is Glycerin Suppositories Rovi Adults and what it is used.
2. Before using Glycerin Suppositories Adult Rovi.
3. Using Glycerin Suppositories Adult Rovi.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation Glycerin Suppositories Adult Rovi.
6. Further information.
1. What it is Glycerin Suppositories ROVI ADULT and what it is used
Glycerol, the active ingredient of this medication is a laxative, which is administered rectally. The laxative effect is achieved by the ability of glycerol to soften the stool, with a slight local irritant action, gets stimulate bowel movements.
It is indicated for the symptomatic relief of transient and occasional constipation for adults and adolescents from 12 years.
Holder of the marketing authorization:
Johnson & Johnson S.A.
Paseo de las Doce Stars 5-7
Responsible for manufacturing:
Rovi Contract Manufacturing
Julián Camarillo, 35
This leaflet was approved in February 2011
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es