International Pharmacy recommends downloading the prospect of this medication before using
The prospect of cutaneous Blastoestimulina ointment is in Spanish.
LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Blastoestimulina dermal ointment
Read all of this leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you.
This medicine is available without prescription. However, for best results, it should be properly used.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you need more information or advice, consult your pharmacist.
- If symptoms worsen or 5 days, consult your doctor.
- If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
In this leaflet:
1. What Blastoestimulina dermal ointment and what it is used
2. Before taking Blastoestimulina dermal ointment
3. How to take Blastoestimulina dermal ointment
4. Possible side effects dermal ointment Blastoestimulina
5. Conservation dermal ointment Blastoestimulina
6. Further information
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
Almirall, S.A. General Mitre, 151-08022 Barcelona (Spain)
Responsible for manufacturing
Kern Pharma, SL, Polígono Ind. Columbus II, Venus 72, 08228 Terrassa (Spain) or Responsible manufacturing
Pharmaceutical Industries Almirall, SA, Ctra. Nacional II, km. 593, 08740 - Sant Andreu de la Barca - Barcelona (Spain).
This leaflet was approved in June 2011
The detailed and updated information on this medicine is available on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es/